Think you’d like to join our team? Check out our open positions below.
Director of Sales
The Director of Sales will be responsible for selling all Hexadite Solutions, by interacting with the enterprise vertical and the respective agencies and departments that are prospects within the U.S. This is a “hunter” role, whereby the Director of Sales will apply a broad knowledge of the organization’s services, products, and marketing techniques to develop large opportunities and close sales.
- Work closely with Hexadite’s VP of Sales and share the planned initiatives to grow the U.S territory business through respective plans.
- Work to penetrate new accounts, identify potential customers, qualify and schedule WebEx presentations.
- Prospect and qualify potential customers, within assigned territory.
- Identify and close deals with corporate customers through direct telephone selling.
- Work in tandem with the Systems Engineers to both inform and demonstrate Hexadite’s capabilities to the prospect.
- Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level.
- Responsible for securing new business and additional orders by generating leads.
- Keep records and generate reports on all phases of activities, including Account Plans and forecasts.
- Display strong time management skills.
- Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle from lead generation up to implementation at customer site.
- Accurately forecast all business utilizing Salesforce.com.
- Ability to travel when needed to customers, partners or to corporate headquarters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing, or a related field is preferred but not required.
- Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 5-7 years of successful experience in direct sales and senior level selling of long-cycle products — within the Enterprise Market — ideally within Cyber Security Technology.
- Experience selling enterprise level solutions in the security market.
- Well-connected with extensive list of enterprise customer contacts is an advantage.
- Demonstrated success in achievement or over-achievement of assigned revenue quota—quarterly and annually.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- At least 3 years of software development experience (Python / Ruby/ C# / Java).
- Good knowledge and experience with Windows / Linux internal structures and APIs.
- Software design and architecture skills.
- Veteran of military unit with cyber security focus- big advantage.
- Past working experience in a security related team or company – an advantage.
- Independent, responsible, good time management, and a team player.
Sr. Software Engineer
- At least 6 years of software development experience (Python / Ruby/ C# / Java).
- A mastery of object-oriented design, design patterns and software
design best practices.
- Design enterprise platform using agile methodology.
- Developing for both Windows and Linux based operating systems.
- Experience with asynchronous programming – advantage.
- Experience with different ORM engines – advantage.
- Experience with cloud web services (AppEngine / AWS / Azure) – advantage.
- Experience with Graph Databases – advantage.
- Self-learning and highly motivated.
Come work with us
Send your resume/CV to email@example.com and you’ll be one step closer to being part of our team!