Security Automation Channel Program Overview
Whether you’re looking to win net new business or providing added value to existing customers, Hexadite AIRS delivers.
At Hexadite, we know that partners are the cornerstone in solving customers’ security challenges. The Security Automation Channel Program exists to enable you – the trusted advisor – to allow customers to go from alert to remediation in minutes at scale. Hexadite’s Security Automation Channel Program offers partners the collaborative approach, margins and support needed to be successful in meeting market demand for automated incident response.
“Our customers are increasingly hard-pressed to find the qualified cybersecurity professionals that can help them resolve mounting cyber threats. To help fill the void, we’re seeing more and more businesses looking to automate. Our partnership with Hexadite enables us to meet our customers’ rising need for automated incident response with a proven and battle-tested solution. And with a formal partner program now in place, Hexadite is giving us the tools, knowledge and support we need to get to market quickly.”
Managing Director, Critical Start
Bringing Security Automation to Your Customers
As a member of the Security Automation Channel Program, you’ll bring immediate value to customers by solving their cybersecurity capacity challenges:
- Close Net New Business – Your customers have already invested in security detection tools, but aren’t able to fully investigate the alerts created. Automation gives them brand new capabilities and drives net new business.
- Solve the Cyber Skills Gap – Even the most sophisticated SOCs can only follow-up on about 10% of alerts they see. Give them the ability to investigate everything.
- Provide Immediate ROI – Customers start seeing value in hours, not weeks. Using Hexadite’s ROI calculator, you can prove value pre-sales, and the Hexadite AIRS dashboard shows ROI metrics from day one.
- Technology Agnostic Value – Hexadite AIRS provides out-of-the-box integration with any detection system, log repository, and network device.
Partnering with Hexadite
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what Sue Barsamian, Chief Revenue Officer at HPE says about working with Hexadite to bring security automation to HPE’s customers:
Our customers are either available for public reference or available to speak with prospects. For publicly referenceable customers, see Hexadite Customer Success. Here’s one example:
Our goal is to drive 100% of our business through the channel. All new direct leads are brought to channel partners.
- Deal Registration
- Pre-Sales Engineer and Support
- Training Program
- Demo Portal Access
- Lead Share and Co-Funded Marketing Activities
- Co-Branded Marketing Assets
Contact us today to learn more about Hexadite’s Security Automation Channel Program.